10.31.2012

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE: OCTOBER 2012

The end of the month is here! I have really enjoyed doing the photo a day challenge. It's fun to take a random photo using Instagram everyday. I don't feel like all my photos were super creative or anything, but I still loved doing it. It was fun to see what other people took photos of also. Before I got my Iphone and started taking all these Instagram photos, I had read a blog post about advise on how to take your pictures using Instagram. The advise was to only use ONE filter for every picture ALL the time. At first I thought this sounded like a great idea. Once I started taking photos though, I found it silly and almost impossible! So, with that said here is my photos for everyday in the month of October, using many different filters!

PHOTOCHALLENGE pg1 October2012 PHOTOADAY pg2 copy2 PHOTOADAY pg3 PHOTOADAY pg4 PHOTOADAY pg5 PHOTOADAY pg6 PHOTOADAY pg7 Photo A Day 8
What do you think?
Elmo scare you there at the end!?
It's fun and a great way to find new people to follow on Instagram!
You can follow me @jessiedmeece or view my photos on Webstagram!
Happy Halloween!!!

Here is the link to the November Photo A Day, HERE.
I'm also going to include in my sidebar underneath my instagram reel.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Definitely need to do this one month. I'm just usually too forgetful to do things like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea! Maybe I'll try it out when I upgrade my phone and get a smartphone.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is the best! I really want to do this. I think I will try it next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photo a day! I don't think I do enough interesting things to do one of my own... but I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun. I don't feel like all my pictures are interesting. They are just things in my daily life really. You should try it!

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.