10.20.2012

Happy Weekend! {Thanks 4 Your Comments!}

Hello Blogger Friends. :)

I'd like to thank everyone for your comments this week on my very first VLOG. If you'd missed it you can check it out HERE. Not sure what I am going to do this weekend besides daydream about decorating a house that I don't have yet. Still waiting to find out about our preapproval. I hate waiting! May hop on the bike this weekend, enjoy one last ride for the year. Think I may spend some time going through the closets and make some donations to some of the local thrift shops in town. Too soon to start packing even though I'm ready to.

Notebook at Barnes & Nobles
IMG_1959

So I am excited to say that I finally figured out how to change my comment form on my blog posts! All week I had been messing with it and too "blonde" to figure it out I guess! HA! Now I have it where I can reply back to each comment. So please subscribe to comments if you'd like to read my respond back to you. I love reading comments and REALLY love replying back.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. the replying back thing is annoying because it doesn't work for the pop up window. i wish they would change that!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that notebook. Such a great quote.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.