10.15.2012

Sponsors & Friends // October

Meet my lovely October sponsors! Go make some new friends!
Meet my Sponsors


Autumn from The Busy Bee
Sponsor Post The Busy Bee 650x500
Blog // Twitter // Instagram

My name is Autumn Boucher aka (gypsybee or mommabee) and my blog is a place for all my favorite things. I'm a stay at home mom with a lot of time on my hands. When the kids are napping, I'm constantly creating, cooking and baking, thrift searching, revamping antiques, painting every piece of furniture that comes into my possession, and doing crafty projects. I'm vintage obsessed, and stepping into my home is a lot like stepping back in time. I love going thrifting, and finding amazing vintage treasures for my collection. I love the 1950's and 1960's, I was born in the wrong decade! My intention for my blog is to share all of my favorite recipes, projects that I do at home, and thrifty finds for you to enjoy as well!

Chantal from Pony Chops
Sponsor Post PonyChops 650x500
Blog // Etsy // Twitter

Hello! My name's Chantal, and I'm the creator of PonyChops. My favourite colour is Turquoise. I'm a vegan, a baking enthusiast, a daydreamer and a crazy poodle lover. I love to sew, drink tea, horse ride, cook, paint, blog, shop and read. I probably have the biggest shoe collection you've ever seen. I dye my hair at least two times a month. It doesn't stay the same colour for long but my favourite colour so far has been granny grey. I reallllly like the band Hanson. I live in rainy England with my two dogs Effy (the brown scruffbag poodle) and Holly (The grumpy old lady Husky x Collie).

Bekka from Fall Feathers
Sponsor Post Fall Feather Bekka 650x500
Blog // Tumblr // Twitter

My name is Bekka and I'm 19. I live in the North East of England and I study Magazine Journalism at University. I run my own music webzine, Venture Mag, and I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I like to go exploring and I think the sky is the prettiest thing in the world. I question pretty much everything and I’m very indecisive. I’m actually quite a positive person, or at least a realist if you want to dwell. I think you only get out of life as much as you put in. If you want something you have to work for it and I don’t think anything should be handed to anyone.

Ann from Wanderlust
Sponsor Post Wanderlust 650x500
Blog // Pinterest // Shop

Hi, I'm Ann! I do crafts and currently run my independent store Craftings. I blog over at Wanderlust a blog that contains photography, tutorials, crafty adventure and those daily dose of inspiration. I named it wanderlust because I love traveling and see new things out there. Take a look at my blog and have a good time! :)

Ditte from My Dodo Diary
Sponsor Post MyDodoDiary 650x500
Blog

I am a Danish girl who loves taking pictures and being creative. I work as an illustrator and animator and right now am staying in Norway, in an animation company. I am looking forward to going back home to my husband, my guinea pig and my two budgies for Christmas.

Elizabeth from Until Only Love Remains
Sponsor Post Until Only Love Remains 650x500
Blog // Pinterest // Instagram

Elizabeth is the name, but I also go by Beth, Bethie, Bethie Boo Lizbeth Joy, and a whole heap of random nicknames so feel free to call me what ever you wish. I'm a twenty-something who pretends to be a grown up. I love people, glitter, adventures, dress up, creating, exploring, and dating my best friend. I love life. I suppose that is my passion - making the most of my time here on earth.


SponsorShip Post BAR

Thanks to all my lovely sponsors for sponsoring My Mod Style this month!
If you are interesting in sponsoring My Mod Style, I would love to chat with you!
Visit my sponsorship page for more information!

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice for discovering new blogs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to check most of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah :) thanks so much :) you're great!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.