10.10.2012

Halloween Costumes from Etsy

If you are anything like me, you go to someones blog and you click on a link, then you click on another link, and another..... 10 minutes later you don't even remember where you started! LOL I was browsing on Pink Wonderland the other day and saw this cute Panda Dress she was wearing in an outfit post! The dress was sold at the Etsy shop I'm Your Present owned by Kelly. Her stuff is adorable! I fell in love instantly! I wanted to share some of her handmade Halloween jewelry and costumes with you....

Halloween IMYRPRST2

I had to share the above photo because it's so adorable and they went to a lot of effort to setup it up! Are you dressing up for Halloween? I used to every year when I lived in Ohio. Now a days we don't really do anything and the costumes are so expensive! I am really in love with these pumpkin outfits though!! FREAKING ADORABLE....

Halloween IMYRPRST1

I do love Halloween but dressing up seems pointless right now. It would be fun to maybe try to make something myself from an orange dress or something. We'll see! I really wanted to share this stuff with you guys because it's so lovely and cute!

Make sure to check out Kelly's shop: I'm Your Present

4 comments:

  1. i love the little pumpkin dress! i ordered a pillbox cat hat for halloween (aka all of the time really) from etsy

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! Seriously, I have spent SO MUCH TIME on I'm Your Present's Etsy site browsing their awesome stuff. I was eyeing that panda dress for at least half a year before my boyfriend got it as a birthday surprise. Woot!

    Now I'm eyeing the tiered cake dress, among other pieces. Pretty sure I'll never get enough of it... hehe. If you get something share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness - this is wonderful. How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love the pumpkin romper.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.