10.19.2012

What I Wore #8

This past Sunday we spent the day going to open houses hoping to find our future home. (No luck yet.) The sun was out but it was only 60 degrees. I would usually just throw on jeans and a long sleeved top but I decided to dress "cuter". The blue striped dress below I purchased last year on clearance and hadn't had a chance to wear it yet...

WIW8 TITLE WIW8 BlueStripedDress1
It was just warm enough to wear the dress and I busted out some black leggings to pair with it.
One thing I love about the cooler weather is being able to wear leggings again.
Chloe wanted to sit with me, so I let her pose for a few pictures...
WIW8 BlueStripedDress2
There is my necklace that I got at Disney! It's supposed to be a Minnie Mouse bow.
Here is a another cute picture of Chloe...
WIW8 Chloe
I got my hair cut recently! It needed trimmed very badly.
I still have crazy frizz, but it looks cute I think.
WIW8 BlueStripedDress 3
I took the pictures in my guest bedroom because it was the only room with the sun shinning in!
I'm a bit washed out, but with 20 m.p.h winds outside this was the best I could do.
I miss being outside already!
WIW8 BlueStripedDress4
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Necklace: Disney/Epcot | Dress: Target (last year) | Leggings: Garbriel Brothers $4 | Shoes: Thrifted

What's your favorite thing to wear this time of year???

VIEW WIW POSTS HERE

11 comments:

  1. That's a pretty dress! I love the minnie mouse necklace :) And your dog is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that dress! It's a great shape.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bangs are just perfect!!!!!!!!! And that dress is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the stripes!
    super cute
    and that necklace is super super fun!

    happy friday

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is really flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I love it. My bangs were just cut that day by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks awesome! Cute outfit too and loving that Chloe wanted to be in the photo shoot too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Chloe is so cute. She is such a ham in front of the camera. LOL

      Delete
  8. this is all so adorable., your necklace, pup, new hair - all of it! i really love the new haircut especially

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks. I love it when my bangs are straight!!!!!

      Delete
  9. Your bangs are perfect! And I have some similiar shoes like yours but mine are mint and white instead of black :) You're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.