10.03.2012

Mini's Out & About #2

Here is my second edition of Mini's Out & About! There was one day last month where I swear I saw like 6 of them in one day! Sadly they were on the other side of the highway while we were driving. Too fast to snap photos. We actually saw one with a roof rack and a bike rack! I was so excited, because that's what we want. :) So here are my next set of Mini's that I have caught photos of while out....

MINI orange 650x850 Mini Collage2 3cars july MINI passing us 650x650
They are so adorable! I love them so much!
See my first Mini's Out & About post HERE

4 comments:

  1. I see like six of them every day haha. I think they're fairly popular here in Belgium. My parents were doubting to buy a mini too but they thought it was a little too expensive for the little space you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute car! I love them, too. I'm in the market for a new car, but I need something suited for a t-ball mom. 'Cuz Imma gonna be one before long, you know? The family cars just lack so much personality, though! Hehe. (<---- p.s.... this is Sadie Dear, you hear? I let my real name out of the bag while you were gone... *wink wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really tiny. I am good at packing though, so until I get a close look at them I don't know if it would work for me or not. I also want a Prius. Sarah, you did change things up. LOL Your new site is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that orange one. It's a perfect color for autumn!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.