10.26.2012

Fashion Inspiration: Emma Watson

Months ago I did some fashion inspiration boards for Gwen Stefani and Marilyn Monroe. I really enjoyed making them, so I wanted to make some more. I chose Emma Watson as my inspiration this time. Every time I see her she looks so adorable. She is so naturally pretty and can pull off anything! I found some stuff around the web that reminded me of her style...

Fashion EmmaWatson1
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Fashion EmmaWatson2
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6
She always has the most amazing heels for every outfit! I can't even walk in heels. HA!

You can see my other celebrity fashion inspiration boards here:
Gwen Stefani
Marilyn Monroe

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I love Emma Watson! I don't really have 'idols' or something but I think Emma Watson is an exception. She makes awesome choices and she seems normal! And stylish :) Love these boards! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she does seem normal. I think that makes her pretty and that's probably why I like her. :)

      Delete
  2. Emma always looks so classy! I love these looks you've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously amazing and always looks amazing! Love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! I was so happy when she cut her hair short (as I'm a short hair enthusiast, haha). She always looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could pull off short hair. It looks great on her.

      Delete
  5. Emma is so gorgeous! And talented too!

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love #3 in the top one- the black and white ruffle-y dress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo so many sparkles and sequins! I need to go get myself something sparkly ASAP! Hehe. Great inspiration choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so gorgeous! What a doll.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.