1.01.2013

Looking Back on My 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Now that 2012 is officially gone, I wanted to take the time to look back on what a great year it was. I decided to go back through my archives for the entire year and pick out my favorite blog posts. I really changed as a person a lot this year and so did my blog. I can not thank everyone enough for following my little blog and leaving me sweet comments all the time! It motivates me to keep going. Thank you.

I probably picked out way too many links to share, but I hope you enjoy reading some of my old blog posts!
You may want to get a cup of coffee or tea and stay awhile...

YearinReview Jan

JANUARY // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Working with Animals {month 1}
Making A Photo Collage Wall
Design Board: Loren's Office / Guest Bedroom
Design Board: Loren's Living & Dining Area
Chloe Loves Sunshine
WATER FOR ELEPHANTS

YearinReview FEB

FEBRUARY // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
A WHOLE New Food Life (when we first went Vegan and WHY!)
Missing Ohio & Calling Myself A Military Wife
My Ottoman Makeover
Fashion Friday // Marilyn Monroe
Travel // St. Louis - The Arch
Denver Brass Armadillow (trip 2)
Wrapping Paper Bookcase Backdrop
Working with Animals {month 2}

YearinReview March

MARCH // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
The Cincinnati Zoo
Drive to Ohio Day 1 & Day 2
Working with Animals {month 3}
Travel // Driving Through Dallas
Decor Love: SPRING!
White Bean Salad Recipe

YearinReview April

APRIL // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Thrift Finds // Decor for my Guest Bedroom
The "i" Statements Challenge
Whale Wars - The Viking Shores
My Expedit Bookcase
The Columbus Zoo
The Krohn Flower Show
Downtown Cincinnati
I Got A Bike! (This was when I got my first bike, a Huffy)

YearinReview may

MAY // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Trip 2 The Park
Travel // Solvang, CA
Cincinnati Union Terminal
What I Wore #1 (My first ever outfit post!)
Decor Love: Owls
Organized Blogging
Our 6 year Wedding Anniversary
Blog Design: Little Lovables
Baby Bunny
Design Board: Jennifer's Living Room

YearinReview June

JUNE // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
11 Things & 11 Questions
Rocky Mountain National Park
Cody's Dad Visits
My Vintage Flower Pins
Why I Recycle & Hope You Will 2
Travel // Vedauwoo, WY
Design Board: Suzanne's Living Room
Recipe: Veggies & Pasta with white sauce

YearinReview July

JULY // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Enjoying Our Summer
Playing Vintage Nintendo Games
Interior Design by Me // Louis Vuitton Bathroom
Trip to the Denver Zoo
Guest Post: Kitty & Buck (post about going on a road trip!)
VegFest & Meeting Peter Hammarstedt
VEGAN FOR 6 MONTHS!
Simply A Day At the Park
What I Wore #5

YearinReview Aug

AUGUST // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Brass Armadillo & More Pyrex
Jumping on the Iphone Bandwagon
Alpacas in Ohio
Honesty is The Best Policy
Netflix Must See: BAG IT
Decor Love: CB2
Cody & Me together for 9 YEARS!
The Capitol Building, WY
Recipe: Homemade Lara Bars
Our First Year in Wyoming

YearinReview Sep

SEPTEMBER // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
MUSIC i LOVE Be GREEN at Starbucks
I Want to be a Cyclist When I Grow Up (When I got my new bike!)
My Jewelry // Thrifted Shelves
Biking in Winsdor, CO
Biking in Colorado // 43 miles
Birthday Card for My BBF

YearinReview Oct

OCTOBER // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
What I Wore {Meeting Alice}
Inspiration: Pops Of Mustard Yellow
Netflix Must See: Yellowstone Battle For Life
Disney Vacation: Downtown Disney
My FIRST VLOG! {Jessie in Real Life}
Disney Vacation: Hollywood Studios
Recipe: Vegan Pizza

YearinReview Nov

NOVEMBER // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
We Bought A House
My Friends the Antelopes
DIY: Crayon Art
What I Wore #10
BAG IT IN A REUSABLE BAG PLEASE!
Design Board: Our Bedroom
Wood Floors & FurBabies
Collecting Disney Vinylmations
Hello Yellow Living Room

YearinReview Dec

DECEMBER // MY FAVORITE POSTS:
Putting Up Our Christmas Tree
Decor Love: Coffee & Tea Time
Drunken Xmas Party & A House Tour Video
Feeling Blue & Why I Hate Facebook
Recipe: 3 Minute Chocolate Cake
Disney Vacation: Magic Kingdom
Netflix Must See: Veguated
32 Things Before 32
Staging A Bookcase
DIY: Homemade Laundry Detergent

So what do you think? I know you would need a year to read all that. What posts do however stick out to you? I have defiantly geared my blog more to blogging about my own life and issues that I care about. That's what makes it fun for me. :) Again, thanks for your support and friendship. YAY for 2013!!! Let's do this.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I loved hearing about your job and your everyday life :) Looking forward to reading more in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. :) Happy New Year to you as well. I am pretty sure you will always hear about my everyday life on my blog. YAY! I am glad you enjoy me sharing it with you.

      Delete
  2. Oh you have had such an exciting year :) I loved your Disney vacation pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Violet. :) If only I could go to Disney more often. I hope you get to go someday.

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.