5.09.2012

BLOG MAKEOVER: Little Lovables

Lisa from Little Lovables contacted me for some help with her blog. She wanted a blog makeover and a more uniform and organized look. I have been reading her blog Little Lovables for quite some time now. Lisa is such a sweet humble person. She has a beautiful family and a great sense of style. I really enjoy following her blog. I have mentioned her blog before in the past. She also makes amazing jewelry!
BLOG MAKEOVER layout
Make sure to go visit her blog: Little Lovables
Check out her jewelry here: Jeweled Ambrosia
By the way she just had a baby! Literally, over the weekend!

3 comments:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.