5.02.2012

Baby Bunny

We have a new resident at our house. Well, more like outside our house and I am obsessed with him. He is this cute little baby bunny.
Baby Bunny3
I tried giving him a carrot, but he was not interested. I don't know much about bunnies, but he seems a bit young to away from his mother. Hopefully I am worried for nothing. He was really confused on why I taking his picture...
Baby Bunny4
Baby Bunny2
Baby Bunny1
He makes me smile. I love that we have wild bunnies around our house.

6 comments:

  1. I love wild bunnies!! Haven't seen any here... but we had them in NJ. I'd always talk to them in a baby voice (crazy... I know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You aren't crazy, unless I am also crazy. I ask Cody every time he goes in and out of the house,"Is the bunny out there!?!" I am always so worried about the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!!

    but i do have to say a rabbit in labor is one of the freakiest things ive ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh,so adorable and cute! I hope it's not lost or scared. I am sure you take of it.
    I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Adelina! Thanks for following my blog. I started following yours also. :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.