1.07.2013

A Few of My Favorites Things #2

A few of my favorite things from around the world wide web. Enjoy.
favorite diy post braclet I think this bracelet made by Ditte is very cute! I love the colors and what a great way to use vintage buttons.

Favorite image Girl w-owlI found this image while looking for tattoo ideas. I think it is breathtaking.

Favorite Qouteqoute2So TRUE.

Favorite post photography Katherine
Katherine posted a great post a few weeks back for us that need some help understanding our cameras. (ME)
I have booked marked it and saved it to read in the future. Thought I'd pass the link along.

You can click on the images to visit the sources and links. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that image is amazing! I can't believe how perfect it is haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- That owl photo is exquisite! I just want to stare at it all day. The way she gently but lovingly holds that owl, I just love it! I also just love her hair and those tattoos. I don't have any tattoos partly because I'm cheap but I think they are beautiful (when done well, like on her).

    Love that quote! Thanks for sharing Miss Jessie!

    -Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tattoos are expensive. I think if they weren't I would already have one. I am thinking about getting a vegan tattoo soon. We'll see. I love that owl. They are so beautiful!!

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.