1.16.2013

My Favorite Pins #8

Pinterest Favorites Title jan Pinterest Favorites8

1   I have been looking at a lot of Vegan tattoos on Pinterest :)
2   Love this print. How adorable. We should all hugs trees everyday!
3   I actually started a Walking Dead pin board. I get with-drawls, okay...
4   Zion National Park, beautiful! Hope to go there this year
5   Just funny! I guess even cartoon characters have a thing for Ryan

Pinterest Favorites8 pg2

6   Andrew Lincoln & Walking Dead = PERFECTION
7   I actually want to quit my job so I can dye my hair bright colors!
8   A dolphin and a cat friends? Awwwww
9   Beautiful.
10  I love windmills :)

Can you see all my pins HERE.
Pinterest is so addicting! I love it.

2 comments:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.