2.15.2013

What I Wore #13

WIW 13 feb2013 pic3WIW 13 feb2013 pic2
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweatshirt - Ross, $10 | Pants - Old Navy, $10 | Boots - Sears, $18
Little dog as an accessory - priceless

These photos are a few weeks old now. We had a mild day and decided to head to the park and snap some pictures.
I love living close to a park. I will probably be doing lots of outfit posts here.
I just really look forward to flowers and green grass again. By the way, I love the colored pants from OLD NAVY!

WIW 13 feb2013 pic4
Chloe hadn't been to the park in a long time. She was so overwhelmed with all the smells.
WIW 13 feb2013 pic1
I have to show my love for California as often as I can. :)
WIW 13 feb2012 pic6 WIW 13 feb2013 pic5

Yes that is a real plane in the sky. There are planes in the sky all the time because of the Air Force base. I hope to get some good shots of plans landing and taking off this summer. Just haven't had a chance yet. I miss the green grass and warmer weather. I know it's just a few months away. I can make it! Have I mentioned that we are planning a huge road trip vacation to California this summer? I want to check out some National Parks. Have you been to any, if so what are your favorites???

22 comments:

  1. So fun that Chloe is in these pictures! You look really good. And I love me some colored pants :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I love the pop those pants have. I also live near a park, and an airport and it is pretty nifty. I've only been to the Everglades but I'd love to see the redwoods some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. It seems that my pants are extra bright red!!!! That's why I love them. :) I defiantly want to see the Redwoods some day. Talk about AMAZING.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I will post some blue and white photos soon Melanie and make sure to link to the Collecting Color blog. She has a link up on her blog for everyone to join in on the fun. :) I missed January, but oh well. I'm still starting it. Oh, and I promise to email you soon, I haven't forgotten.

      Delete
  4. That first picture of you and Chloe is sooo adorable! I want to hug both of you! I love the picture of the windmill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy. We are both pretty huggable. LOL ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your sweatshirt! It looks so soft and comfy. And Chloe is adorable! :)

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very comfy. I love it. Chloe is such a ham in front of the camera!! Have a great weekend Madison.

      Delete
  6. Omg! You are too cute. I love the red pants and that jumper is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sweatshirt. :)
    Neat picture of the plane and windmill too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Dan. I saw it and HAD to buy it. I didn't care if it fit or not. It's a little big but I love it. :)

      Delete
  8. I really want some cool colored pants, I tried on some grey with red roses and green leaves the other day... And they made my butt look SMASHING, but... I am afraid to buy them, and wear them... Don't know why... *sigh*. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne you should buy them!!!!! I actually started doing outfit posts on my blog to FORCE myself to try different things. I still feel like everyone is staring at me when I wear the bright colors, but mostly it's all in my head I think. ;)

      Delete
  9. I grew up wanting to be a military pilot and have been a passenger in several C-130's. I *love* military planes (even being a peace nut...I guess I just block out what they're used for?). Looking forward to your take-off/landing photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never rode in one. I am sure it's a pretty cool experience. I don't know if you know that I am a military spouse or not. It's kinda weird, because it doesn't fit me or my husband at all anymore. When we first joined 2 years ago it did, but now not so much. LOL

      Delete
  10. Your sweater is so cute! Awww I love that little miss Chloe gets to join in on the outfit posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is a cutie. LOL She gets lots of photo-oops!

      Delete
  11. Such a comfy looking outfit - and Chloe is seriously the best accessory! She kind of matches your color scheme (or rather you match her I suppose) here too! The park looks lovely, such a nice thing to have local to you I'm sure.

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. Being by a park is awesome, especially when you have dogs. :)

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.