2.08.2013

The Walking Dead in Instagram Photos

I am so excited that The Walking Dead is finally coming back on this Sunday! If you don't watch it I'm sorry that you won't "get" this post. Honestly this show just sucks you in and it basically becomes an addiction. I am not big into zombie stuff and I have always feared anything that was related to zombies. I love The Walking Dead because it has a great story line and always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I always take photos of screen shots while watching it. My favorite character is still Rick, second Daryl...

IMG_3256Episode 2 The Walking Dead Episode 3 The Walking Dead Episode 4 The Walking DeadEpisode 5 The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Episode7The Walking Dead Episode8 The Walking Dead Episode8 Rick // The Walking DeadThe Walking Dead Epsiode9 The Walking Dead IMG_2260The Walking Dead

The show amazes me because it just keeps getting better. The third season has been so intense and I can't even imagine what the season finale is going to be like. I know it's going to suck waiting for it to start up again. Cody and I have actually not watched our cable since the show has been off. We aren't huge TV fans anymore, but The Walking Dead sucks us in.

I know a lot of you watch it, so who is your favorite character? Do you have a favorite episode?

10 comments:

  1. I have to totally agree with you hun.

    My favorites are most definitely Rick and Daryl, just Daryl is first choice. I really don't know what I'm going to do once it starts back up, but I'm excited!

    P.S. I lovveeee everything zombies, second favorite to vampires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be awesome!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch it again.

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITED. You remember last season I just wanted Carl to die quick and fast. I sort of like Carl now. Andrea is getting on my nerves more and more. I think Glenn is my favorite though. The Governor would have to be my least favorite but I don't see him being killed off anytime soon. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do remember. I don't hate Carl as much. LOL Andrea is such a bitch now. LOL I don't get her half the time. It should be interesting to see what they do with her story line now.

      Delete
  3. I've started watching because of you and I'll be forever grateful!! My favorites are Daryl and Rick too. I love Daryl a tiny bit more though :D But I freaking hate Earl, oh my god! I can't wait untill sunday (well, I can only watch on monday so I'll have to wait a bit longer!). So freaking excited! I'm going to start reading the books as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Dorien!! I'm so glad that you watch it. The comics are a lot different then the show. I stopped reading them because I didn't enjoy watching the show knowing things that were going to happen based off the comics. I like to be completely surprised when I watch it!!!

      Delete
  4. I was wondering when it was returning but I don't have TV so I wasn't sure! Yay!!! Can't wait to watch it (online) on Sunday! (I am a zombie freak.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should watch it online as well. Keeping our cable for one show seems very silly!!! Lol

      Delete
  5. OMG I have been frothing at the mouth waiting for TWD to come back on! I am completely obsessed with this show its ridiculous. I am so super pumped for it to come back on, I've been counting down the days since it was last on! YAY!

    Oh, and I would leave my fiancée for Daryl Dixon in a heartbeat. Haha! Ok maybe not really... maybe ;)

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to watch it last night!!! Daryl will be back ;) He is an awesome character on the show and very nice to look at! Lol

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.