7.31.2012

Monthly Review // July 2012

Usually I would make a "monthly mosaic", but I wanted to try something new. I have been making monthly mosaics for over 2 years now. The pictures are so small though. I decided to just make a larger collage with numbered pictures. Let me know what you think! July was yet another awesome month!
Month in Review Title July12July 2012 in Review
LINKS:

1. We took a trip to the Denver Zoo {HERE}
2. Had a lovely day at the Park {HERE}
3. Holy Crap, I met Peter Hammarstedt from Whale Wars (Dream come true!) {HERE}
4. We finally went biking, this trip was rough {HERE}
5. Cute picture of us with our dorky helmets {HERE}
6. Cody and I have been Vegan for 6 months! {HERE}
7. Did two more "What I Wore" posts {HERE} {HERE}

This month was my first month of Sponsorship. I really enjoyed doing this. I have met some great new bloggers. If you are new to my blog, welcome and thanks for following me. There are so many great blogs out there and if choose to take time to read mine, wow! Thanks!!

I did 2 guest posts this month! That was exciting!
Blogged about Taking A Roadtrip on Kitty & Buck
Blogged about Hiking on Modern Buttercup

If you missed my sponsorship posts this month, make sure to go back and check them out! I had some great ladies in July!
July Sponsor Post {HERE}
Stamp Charm {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.