7.05.2012

Interior Design by ME: Louis Vuitton Bathroom

I have been meaning to start doing posts like this for such a long time!! I want to share with you some of my favorite interior design projects that I have done in the past. I painted and decorated this bathroom all the way back in 2007! It was when I first started my blog. This bathroom was awesome. It was for a teenage girl who had a closet full of knock-off purses! When I saw that she had a {fake} white Louis Vuitton purse in her collection, I knew right away how I wanted to paint her bathroom!

IDesignByMe LouisV 1

I currently do not do interior design for people in "real life". This client/project was my all time favorite though. Now I just do the online decorating/design boards. I miss painting rooms and murals. The best thing about this client was she gave me freedom to be a designer. I wasn't told what to do or just given all her ideas. She gave me total control! Shortly after I did this project I decided to stop designing for others. Everyone wanted to tell me how to design and I didn't want to end up hating it! Below is a few more pictures of the bathroom....

IDesignByMe LouisV 2
I also decorated and painted this same teenage girls bedroom in a Victoria Secret theme!
You can view that HERE.
Oh the joys of decorating! :)

4 comments:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.