2.15.2012

Jonathan Adler Kitty Bookends

I finally can say that I own something designed by Jonathan Adler. FINALLY.
Bookends Box
We went to Barnes & Noble the other day to look at cookbooks and I saw the Jonathan Adler display. I was drawn to it like a magnet. I knew I had to have these kitty's....
Bookends out of box
I purchased them to display a few books on my orange Billy bookcase in the living room. (photo coming soon!) While thrifting I found these vintage books for $2...
Bookends w-vintage books
I am always telling everyone else to decorate with vintage books and decided maybe I should do it! You can find some great books to that fit into your color scheme. I plan to use some new books also. My living room is currently a "work in progress". I also wanted to share with you a post by Elisabeth of Bova Goods. She has a beautiful collection of Condensed Reader's Digest books that really inspired me to buy vintage books! Check out her post {HERE}

2 comments:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.