2.21.2012

ORGANIZATION: For The Kitchen

I can't stand NOT being organized. With our new diet, we are loving cooking again! We are planning a trip to IKEA soon and hope to get things like spice jars and food savers. Eating a plant based diet and whole foods you need lots of canisters to make everything look pretty and stay fresh! Here are some things that I found that would help anyone get more organized in the kitchen....
Dot DividerFor The Kitchen organized1
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7Dot Dividerhappy kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Ikea you say? Can I give you a list of things to bring me back. I want those 49 cent mugs SO BAD. And that silver utensil holder they have. And picture frames that don't cost $11. And the Karlstand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for you out there in Georgia. :(

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.