2.22.2012

Please Keep Calm and Carry On

Today I am a nervous. Nervous to go to work because of drama. Nervous because I found out some news about an old friend. Nervous because I have decided to mail that old friend a letter after not speaking to them for over 5 years. All day I am going to have to Keep Calm and Carry On....
Collage Keep Calm1
LINKS
1 2 3 4
Collage Keep Calm2
LINKS
1 2 3 4

Does anyone ever tell you to listen to your gut? Well I am doing that, and I hope my guts right this time. lol What's life without some risks?
All images are from Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.