11.08.2012

My Favorite Pins #6

Pinterest Favorites Title6Pinterest Favorites6
Click on the numbers to visit the link!

1 This is one of the best toy displays I have ever seen. I am doing this!
2 I have fallen in love with Mint Green!
3 I want this bedding so badly, but don't want to pay the price!!
4 Riding in a hot air balloon is a dream of mine.
5 Isn't this some cool art??
6 For all us crazy cat ladies! I'd like to make my own shirt that says this or maybe a pillow!

You view all my pins HERE!

6 comments:

  1. The toy collection has got me inspired! Ash will not be happy when I decorate out future home with my little ponys and dolls haha, but it has to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Little Ponies are awesome! I have probably 15 of them. :)

      Delete
  2. color coorindated toys is just downright brilliant! i adoreee it. i want a sweatshirt that says the entire dog population :D i love cats but they actually hate me

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brilliant!!!! I can't wait to try it myself with my collection!

      Delete
  3. Loving that mint green office space!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its amazing!! I have some swatches picked out for my office, can't wait!

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.