11.19.2012

MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOUSE

Over the weekend we moved into our new home. It's crazy that we are already sleeping here! My life feels completely turned upside down because there is stuff EVERYWHERE. This was the quickest and most disorganized move EVER in my life. It just all happened so fast. We made the offer on the house and it was ours almost right away! It took us all weekend to get all of our stuff in our new house and 3 trips with the truck.

Moving - 11.17.12

The above photo was our first load. It took forever because it was mostly boxes. It was like putting a puzzle together! We have so much stuff. Which is a pain, but I love to decorate and have many collections!

This is our old place before we started packing!
I can't wait to not look at boxes anymore!!!
Moving - 11.17.12Moving - 11.17.12

I am going to try to keep up with my blog this week, but my house is so disorganized! I am sad to not be able to keep up with all my blog reading either. I have to unpack and make some sense of the mess! Plus, we are having Thanksgiving at our house with our friends. It will be our first all Vegan Thanksgiving. We are pretty excited about it! If I am missing some great stuff on your blog, please tell me about it in the comments below.

Moving - 11.17.12
I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)
If you missed my first post about our new home you can see it HERE.

17 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting. How fun will it be to spend the holidays in your new home?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I want to live alone (well, with my boyfriend) 'for real' so badly! So it's really cool for me to see people move and I get all excited as well :p I'm sure your house is going to be amazing! And don't worry about blogging, I'm sure everyone understand. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home and on approaching your first vegan Thanksgiving! Wahoooo!! What's on the menu? If you are still deciding, I have a vegan stuffing that I recently posted on my blog. :) Cheers and enjoy some yummy cruelty free food, or as we call it, Thanksliving. :)

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally fine to put your blog on the backburner while you get some real-life stuff done, don't worry! And to me, moving stuff into the house is worse than unpacking, so I think you've got the worst of it out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you!!! Enjoy!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm sure you'll have many happy times in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this happened so fast!! Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see how you decorate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! and good luck getting everything all put away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everybody! It is pretty exciting. I am just overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to do. The blog will be neglected this week, especially with Thanksgiving also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! How exciting. And when compared to the Las Vegas real estate market (where I live), your being able to get into a house so quickly seems downright miraculous! I look forward to seeing how you transform your new home!

    ~Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the progress you make.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just started following your blog, Jessie. Love your mid-mod taste and love your love for animals.

    Wanted to share this wonderful video I got yesterday, from Animals Australia: http://www.animalsaustralia.org/appeal/make-it-possible/countdown.php
    Perhaps you'll give it a post of its own.

    Cheers from Pasadena, Ca from another vegan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. I posted it on my personal facebook page today. Kinda makes me sad to think of all the animals being eaten by humans today. :(

      Delete
  13. Congrats!! It's amazing that you are still going to be hosting Thanksgiving with all the crazyness you have going on...good luck!

    xo
    Alex
    (I'm making my blog private, so I sent you an invite, it's all explained on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I will be looking for the invite. :)

      Delete
  14. Moving into a new place is always fun for my family. We’ve done it a couple of times and the kids are really helpful. My eldest son facilitates everything his younger brothers need to do and they try to make it as organized as possible because they wouldn’t want to leave a toy behind. Congratulations on your new place, by the way. How was spending the holidays with a new house?

    Kristopher Washington

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kristopher! It was nice being in our new home. I really enjoyed putting my tree up! We also had a white Christmas so it was a lovely peaceful day in our new home. I am glad we moved in just in time. :)

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.