1.09.2012

My Love For Magazine Collage Walls

I have always LOVED collage walls made from magazine cutouts! I have been debating whether or not I want to do a wall somewhere in my home! Here are a few photos I found inspiring....
Bright BazaarS3+bright+bazaar
Vi.sualize & Design Ties
Collaged WallsMeyer Mag wall_thumb[3]
LushalisciousLushaliscious+blog+Lonny+loo+collage
Here is a flashback to some wall collages I have done in the past. My old bedroom as a teenage back in 1996! See my original blog post {HERE}
My Bedroom in 1996
My Front Entry Way in my old home from 2009, original blog post {HERE}Magazine Collage - My Old Home {2009}
I love collages because are like putting a puzzle together. They are easy to take down also, so great for people who live in rentals! Plus it's great to just try it for while and if you hate it you just take it down. That's probably what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.