7.28.2009

Entry Wall Collage

We have lived in our house for over 2 years now. I have never be able to decide what to do with the entry. When you walk in there is a closet. We actually took the doors off and just left it open. I bought a cheap wardrobe from IKEA to keep coats and shoes in. I couldn't decide if I wanted to paint the area, wallpaper it or hang fabric. So, instead of any of that I just decided to use all the great magazine photos, warhol prints, marilyn monroe pictures and everything else I didn't have a place for!!! Now it all has a home together!
Magazine Collage - My Old Home {2009}Front Entry 2

Its not for everyone, but is very ME. I love collages. Its so fun to stand and look at all the images. I even put photos of friends and family in the mix. Its very personal. I still have some "holes" to fill. It sometimes is hard to find the right size picture to fit into the puzzle.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie! That's very cool. I love collages! I know exactly what you mean, they are like a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! I like it. Thanks for visiting my blog and introducing me to yours!!! I really like it. Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog when I was looking for wall collages and I love your decorating!! I painted one of our bedrooms orange and have been looking for design ideas. I think I found a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J & J Acres,

    Thanks! Glad you found me! :)
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.