9.10.2010

New Stuff from IKEA

Yesterday I went to IKEA {to shop, not work} and bought a few things that I have been wanting for awhile.

IMG_8648


1. New plant in Purple PAPAJA Pot I already owned. {purple pot is discontinued, other colors available}
2. DJÄRV Black & White Plant Pot
3. PERSIKA Pink Vase
4. SOLSTRÅLE Yellow Vase
5. New plant in KARDEMUMMA Plant Pot

{ The Plants are not listed on the IKEA website. They were $2.79 each and come assorted to the store weekly }

IMG_8650IMG_8649


IMG_8647

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, I love the pink and yellow vases together! I've been wanting some of their glass pink vases - maybe I can send you some money to pick them up for me? I think that yellow vase is going to look cute with your yellow Crate and Barrel vases. Can't wait to see your new place, I bet you're itching to decorate.

    I think I found a place. I'm excited. I'll, of course be blogging about it. xxoo

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.