9.27.2010

My Carebears

I collect many things. One of my favorite collections that I have are my vintage Carebear stuffed animals. I got them all out so I could snap a photo of them all together...

My CarebearsMy Carebears

It looks like I have a lot, but there are still many of them I need to complete the collection! When you have things packed away it is hard to remember what you have. These pictures are going to help me a lot! :) I really need to start hunting them down again...

My Carebears
My Carebears

Most of them are from flea markets. I have been lucky though and found about 5 of them at the thrift store! I think one of them was only 29 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.