9.22.2010

DRESS LOVE

57344380-0157344380-01-1

I tried this leopard print dress on a few weeks ago at Forever 21. I loved it! I didn't buy it though. I have 2 weddings to go to in October, but feel like I may look like a hussy showing up in leopard print! I can't stop thinking about the dress! It is one of those things that I am afraid if I don't buy it I will regret it. lol

Forever 21 comes out with new stuff on their website almost daily! They have this cute little red dress that I think is pretty. I love red and the dress is only $13.50!
78793468-04


Then there is MOD CLOTH. Talk about beautiful dresses! They are all so fun to look at!

Sweet Darlin' Dress & Pearl Reason Dress
15867-116468-1

In-tent-se Dress & Frankly, I Don't Give a Dress

15197-112739-1

2 comments:

  1. I totally heart the leopard dress as well. I was seriously thinking of buying it too but somehow fitting a leopard dress on a 6 month baby bump was not so appealing. I just did a massive cleanup since we moved back into our LA house and I noticed that I was a semi hoarder to my my dismay:)I hope you are well Jesse!
    XOXO,
    Mod Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are cute, but I wish I had the nerve to get that haircut, even the color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.