9.24.2010

BLOG LOVE - Cozy Little Cave

Picture 1
I stumbled across a really cute blog today: Cozy Little Cave / Written by Tess

I was searching for images of Klippan Sofas and a image from her blog popped up! Here is a picture of her living room...
{Cozy Little Cave}

I love the photo collage on the wall! It inspires me MORE to do a photo collage wall in my apartment. Look at this photo of her cute little doggies...
marblesurf4

She takes great photos and has a great eye for design! I will definitely be following her blog now! Click {HERE} for the original post these images are from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.