11.26.2010

Pink Tree at Apartment 103

Yesterday I put up my small pink tree in the apartment. Cody just took pictures. He really doesn't enjoy putting up the tree. Especially when it is pink. hehehe

Muffins, Chloe & Me - Nov 2010

Pink Tree - Nov 2010

xmas me angel tree blog1

The past few years my tree has been red, green and silver. I decided to add hot pink ornaments this year. It goes well with all the pink in the apartment! Here is a photo of Cody & me before we went to Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandmas house. We are counting the days till he leaves for basic training. We are going to try to make the best of our last month together! I sure am going to miss him...

cody and me thanksgiving day

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.