11.15.2010

My Living Room Wall

Every day that I sit and watch TV on my couch I stare at the blank wall above the television. It drives me crazy. I love LACK shelves from IKEA. I am not sure if I want to hang one or two on the wall. I also considered just hanging a few picture ledges.

apartment103 livingroom8


Here is some of the things I have already to display and some things I would like to get...
ung drill collage

vintage poster collage


I think the UNG DRILL picture frame would add a great POP of color when painted a shade of hot pink! I may just buy 1 LACK shelf and see how that looks in the apartment before planning the rest. Here is some inspiration photos...

2715401653_e93ca92764_b


IKEA - Lack Shelves2535926597_0d06cb6504


This picture ledge wall is by Ana from Ana White.com . She actually made them herself! Learn how she did it {HERE}

ten-dollar-ledge-2

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this? Your pictures are adorable! Make sure to check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.