11.05.2010

Apartment 103 - The Bedroom {for now}


apartment103 bedroom full room
apartment103 bedroom bed
apartment103 bedroom collage2
apartment103 bedroom dresser
apartment103 bedroom dennis pic

Before we moved into the apartment I had planned to paint the walls with the Chervon Pattern in white and hot pink. After realizing it would take way to much time, I decided against it. I do not plan on painting. I do not want to have to paint apartment back next year. I still have a lot of small finishing touches to do through out the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.