11.08.2010

Design Board for My Mod Baby

I posted this design board on my baby blog: My Mod Baby
The inspiration for this design is the picture from IKEA. I thought it would be very cute in a nursery and just picked items to go with it...

modern nursery design board


{LINKS}

PJÄTTERYD Picture from IKEA
Black Say What? Vases
Argington Crib
Oilo Cobblestone Bedding Collection
Oilo Cohen Glider
JJ Cole Mode Swag Bag
Argington Sahara Changing Table
Madison Floral Rug
Octagonal Mirror
Carnaby Hazard Lamp
Silver Taffeta Dress
Purple Canvas Box
Rings Printed Twisted Sheer
Dream Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.