10.28.2010

*VINTAGE PYREX*

I love vintage Pyrex. I love all the bright colors and patterns!

Pyrex Collage

Image Sources:
1. Dot Bowls {Craven Maven}
2. Bowl w/Daisy Lid {Kaboodle}
3. Collection {Country Home}
4. Orange & Rooster Bowls {Etsy}

If you want to see learn more about collecting Pyrex and all the different styles check out Pyrex Love.

When you spend a total of 7 years of your life working at antique malls and being an antique dealer like me, you see lots of Pyrex. I ended up only with a few pieces. I decided to collect the Daisy Pattern. I love the colors and the flower pattern of course...

orange pyrex bowls 2

orange pyrex bowls 1

I also have a few other small bowls that I snatched up from thrift stores...

orange pyrex bowls 3


I love collecting! I also do not like clutter. The 2 things kinda contradict themselves. I think it is good that I don't like clutter, because if it didn't bother me I think I would become a hoarder!

It is really exciting to go to a thrift shop and find vintage Pyrex. I really hope that where I end up moving to next year has some cool thrift stores and antique shops!

3 comments:

  1. I love old Pyrex and Old tupperware. I come across them all the time at the thrift stores around my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe i LOVE that statement... i'm like that too! love collecting and hate clutter hahahahah

    i don't get crap :P that way what i collect doesn't start to look like clutter :P so stuffed teddies by the dozens, plates for the sake of teddies etc etc... i avoid like the plague :P

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.