6.04.2012

My Vintage Flower Pins

I have many collections.  One that really makes me smile is my collection of vintage flower pins.  I don't have to many of them, but they are so fun to look at...
Flower Pins 650x1100
I am never lucky enough to find any at thrift stores. All mine have been purchased at antique malls.
Flower Pins2 650x1100
Aren't they just pure happiness? Here is where I keep them...
Flower Pins 3
I just leave them in a vintage vase sitting on my Billy Bookcase in my Living Room.
I would love to display them a shadow box someday.
Maybe they would be cute in a little girl's nursery hanging on the wall as art? hhhmmmm...

5 comments:

  1. Love how you created a HEART with them. Makes for nice Wall Art!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They would look good in the heart shape in a shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago I had a few of my pins in the RIBBA shadow box frames from IKEA. They have a large 19x19 size that would be so pretty with all my pins in it,...the shape of a heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them and immediately thought nursery. Typical of me to plan out your collections in my head. LOL. These are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them too! I have a small collection. I've always wanted to put them in a shadow box too! I love that you put them in a vase.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.