3.11.2012

Travel // Driving Through Dallas

This week I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures I took of Dallas, Texas. I really thought the city was pretty. Unfortunately I didn't get to see much of it. We were craving Chick-fil-a for lunch that day and there happened to be one in downtown Dallas.
Travel Dallas1
Travel Dallas2
I look so tiny standing next to that sign!Travel Dallas 11
I had never even heard of an HOV Lane. I am from Cincinnati, they don't have HOV Lanes!Travel Dallas3
Travel Dallas 9
I love the way the highway looks in Dallas.Travel Dallas4
Travel Dallas5
Travel Dallas 10
Travel Dallas6
Dallas Travel7
Travel Dallas7
Travel Dallas8

Overall I thought Dallas was a pretty city. I think I could have stayed there all day. Kinda a shame that we were just passing through. While we were eating our Chick-fil-a, I got a few compliments on my platinum blond hair. People were nice in Dallas. :)
Photos taken in March 2011

VIEW TRAVEL POSTS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.