10.28.2011

Inspirtation: New & Old

I was watching HGTV the other day and fell in love with this room designed by Candice Olson.
Candice New and old - Copy
The home owner had a combination of antiques and modern furniture. Candice reupholstered and painted some of the antique pieces so that they would look modern.
candice olsen 6 - Copy
I love this look! These pictures really don't do the room justice! Lucky they have the full episode of the show on the HGTV website! I showed this room to Cody and he actually really loved it also. I was relieved because I really want to do this in our next home. Here is a shorter video to give you an idea of the before and after...

Want to see the full episode? Go {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.