5.15.2011

Vinylmations for Cody

On Friday I surprised Cody with some Vinylmations for our anniversary. We weren't supposed to buy gifts for each other, but I never listen to that! lol Plus, we both love Vinylmations so it was kinda for me to! Cody looked like a little kid on Christmas morning opening the box from Disney....
Cody's Anniversary Presents
I got Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas because Cody really wanted him. The other two are part of a new collection that just came out. I bought them as a set and think the one in the center will be harder to get someday. I love the bright colors!
Vinylmations for Cody - May 13 2011
See my other Vinylmations {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.