5.31.2011

Weekend 7 in California

I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend. It was great having an extra day with Cody! On Saturday I bought a new camera. I finally broke down and did it. The camera I wanted was going out of stock and I didn't want to lose the chance to get it. I hated spending the money but I think its a good investment. On Sunday we decided to go back to Solvang California.
collage solvang1 5.29.2011
collage solvang 2 5.29.2011 collage jalama beach 1 5.30.2011

On Monday we went to a local beach so we could walk Muffins. She had a great time of course! It was only 60 degrees out and very windy, but still beautiful. I got some great pictures of a surfer with my new camera. I can't wait to see what we do next weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.