1.08.2011

VINYLMATION FIGURINES

I wanted to post about my new thing I have starting collecting: Vinylmation Figurines. I just think they are so cute to look at and I can't wait to get more.
vinylmation

There is a new series coming out soon that are Disney Characters! I am excited there is an Alice!
Vinylmation Animation #1 Series
Dstreet Vinylmation

I took this picture above at the store called D Street in Downtown Disney. It is one of the stores with a large selection of Vinylmation figurines. Disney guests meet here to trade figurines. Here is my collection, only 6 figures for now....
Vinylmation first 6 of collection

Cody really wanted to me to buy some that are on sale on the Disney Store website. I am thinking about buying them for him as a gift when I go to his graduation. Unfortunately he won't be able to keep them with him, but I still think he would be super excited! He won't be able to keep anything in his room, but I am still getting him a present!

Do you remember the BILLY Bookcase I bought months ago? I think I am going to bring that to the apartment and use it to display some of my toy collection, including the Vinylmation figurines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.