5.09.2007

Spring Flowers & A Rehab House




I have been buying flowers and planters,...for a house I don't have yet!! LOL :) But they can go with us where ever we end up!!! Plus its one of my favorite things about spring and summer. I have bought white, yellow, and red only. (thought the would look good at the "red house") They are so cheerful,..all daisys!! I want to paint the planters but I don't know what color??



Actually the bank has accepted our lower offer that we gave on Monday. They actually accepted it right away. So we should close Friday,...maybe Monday if they don't get all the paperwork done!!! So, we will start Rehabbing soon!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.