7.20.2010

Fashion Inspiration

I am searching for the perfect outfit to wear to have my pictures taken by a friend...

fashion inspiration alice inspired july 2010

Everything is from Forever 21 except the hot pink dress in the middle. That dress is from Pac Sun. I plan to try it on later this week! I love the black romper in the top right hand corner.

75516739-01

I do not have long legs though and my husband thinks that rompers are ugly and dumb! lol I have not tried one on yet. The hot pink dress from Pac Sun is my favorite. :) Pink is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.