3.04.2013

What I Wore #14

WIW14 Firmoo Glasses 4

Me with glasses, what do you think? I have needed new glasses for awhile now. The glasses I was wearing were around 8 years old. I only wore them to bed and around the house. A few weeks ago I had fallen asleep with them on. When I woke up I found them completely crushed under my pillow. This wasn't the first time they had been damaged either. Let's just say super glued was involved in repairing them many times. At the same time the lovely people over at Firmoo contacted me to see if I would be interested in doing a product review on a pair of their glasses! I was so excited. The timing couldn't of been more perfect. I just happened to REALLY need some new glasses.

WIW14 Firmoo Glasses2

Firmoo has a great offer for first time buyers where you can get your first pair for free. That's pretty awesome right? I really enjoyed receiving these glasses because I am super paranoid about buying anything online. I am always scared I would be wasting my money. As soon as I put my new glasses on I couldn't believe how well I could see. Everything was so clear and vivid. I love the style of the glasses. They are much bigger then my old "kid" sized glasses. The glasses also came in a nice case, with a cleaning cloth and little eyeglass tool. All Firmoo glasses are available without prescription lens as well. There is a huge selection of fashionable glasses to choose from. Glasses are just fun to wear and a great accessory! Some of my favorite things about Firmoo: The quality of the glasses, affordable prices, lots of styles, fast delivery and great customer service. If you take advantage of their free glasses promo you only pay for shipping! YAY!

WIW 14 Firmoo Glasses 6

My new high top Converse. I purchased them for $6 on clearance at my work! I was giddy with excitement.
They are supposed to be for little boys, but they fit my tiny feet.
Here I am hanging out in a tree. At heart I truly am a tree hugger...

WIW14 Firmoo Glasses5
WIW14 Firmoo Glasses1

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Glasses: Firmoo, style ZS1025 | Necklace: Charm from Michaels | Sweater: Hollister, but purchased at TJ MAXX
Tank: JcPenney | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Converse

So you may be wondering are there any CONS? My glasses are tight on my head. I am hoping that I can use the little tool that came with the glasses to fix it or that over time they will loosen. I know that I personal have this problem a lot with sunglasses I purchase. The good thing about Firmoo is they want to know if you aren't completely satisfied with your glasses. I am in love with my glasses. I had fun wearing them for the first time today taking these photos. I just need to adjust them, hopefully.

Is it weird seeing me with glasses on? I felt nerdy, but in a good way of course! ;)
Nerdy is a good thing. Visit Firmoo HERE.

21 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Again and again, I cannot believe how fast your hair grows! And the glasses look great on you :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess my Biotin vitamin is working!!! YAY!

      Delete
  2. The glasses look great on you! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this sounds weird but I used to wish that I needed glasses because I think they are the neatest things. That is super cool of them to give the first pair free; that says a lot about the company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You just need to get some "fake" ones then. :)

      Delete
  4. OMG! You look fantastic. Your skin in so clear. I am soo jealous. I love the glasses too, very snazzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks. :) My skin isn't as perfect as it looks. That can be our little secret. HA! I love your glasses by the way. I love cat eye!

      Delete
  5. I think your glasses look great. I've recently started mine again, I might have to check out Firmoo - I've seen a couple of bloggers review their products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Thanks for stopping by Bekka! :)

      Delete
  6. They look so cute and sophisticated on you! Very cute!

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice glasses, they suit you well! Also, many opticiens will 'alter' your glasses for free or for a really small fee! I always have to get this done as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorien! I didn't even think about that actually. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Why thank you! :) They are nice and nerdy. LOL

      Delete
  9. LOVE your new glasses. So cute! I need a new pair. I might have to check Firmoo out. I have such a hard time finding glasses that look good on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I would have never picked such "big" glasses, so I am glad I got to try these. I am happy with them. Glasses are fun.

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.