3.20.2013

Sponsor & Friends // March

meetmysponsors march Sponsor 650x400 ProjectLovegood
BLOG // ETSY // BLOGLOVIN

Hi! I’m Aubrey: cognizant dreamer, muggle, tea drinker, cat groupie, geek extraordinaire, reader and fiction writer, confident of nature, and muncher of plant-y goodness. I love creating without bounds and hope to offer something, be it inspiration, hope or mere joy. My worldview in two quotes: “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” ~Mark Twain “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”- Edgar Allan Poe
My Favorite Post: It Takes Courage To Do What You Love

Sponsor 650x400 NerdBurger
BLOG // ETSY // YOUTUBE

Hi, I'm Cazz. Comic book reading, crafting, cat loving nerd. I live in Melbourne, Australia with my radical husband and our 2 furbabies (cats). Nerd Burger begun as a simple blog to show customers new jewellery pieces. But over the past 2 years it has grown into a life of it’s own. No longer a mere jewellery company, Nerd-burger.com mix’s together my love of craft, comics, 80s and 90s TV and film, body art, geek fashion and all things nerdy into a bright sparkly (possibly inedible) cake of awesomeness.
My Favorite Post: What I Wore: Rabbity Fairy Kei

Sponsor 650x400 CALYPTE COLLECTION
BLOG // ETSY // PINTEREST

Calypte Collection is handcrafted jewelry designed by Carol. A Wildlife Biologist by day and Jewelry Designer by night. Handmade statement jewelry, where you can can expect edgy modern pieces whatever your personal style. Blogging here to share my health, beauty, fashion, interior design and Etsy obsessions with you.

My Favorite Jewelry Piece: Copper Chain Necklace Turquoise Pendant

Sponsor 650x400 ShareTheLove
BLOG // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN

My name is Stephanie and I'm on this earthly journey learning how to accept love in my life and share it with others. One thing I've realized is that once you let love in, its source is infinite. This was not a familiar concept for me 10 years ago, but now it's my priority in life. LOVE. And I have many loves which I write about on my blog.

My Favorite Post: Vegan Tuesday - Carrot Paté Wrap & Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples

Sponsor 650x400 Freedominleaping
BLOG // FACEBOOK // TWITTER

I’m a life coach. I’m a photographer. I’m an artist & adventurer. I sing along, dance alone, and laugh loud. I fiercely believe in the beautiful, powerful possibility inside us all. I don’t believe there are mistakes, just opportunities to see who we truly are and rise to meet the world with our best.
My Favorite Post: A Lot Can Happen In A Year


These ladies are my newest group of sponsors. I adore all of them and I hope that you will go check them out!
Do you follow any of them already?
If you are interested in sponsoring or swapping with My Mod Style please visit my Sponsorship Page!
I would love to hear from you! Please don't be shy!

There is still time to enter my GIVEAWAY hosted by Aubrey of Project Lovegood! Go HERE to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much, Jessie, for sharing my blog and for sponsoring me. I had no idea that was your favorite post of mine. Whenever I read "favorite post" on your sponsor lists I always assume, by the way it's worded, that it's the blogger's favorite post. Now I know it's yours. :) Thank you again so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love sponsoring blogs that I love. :) You have a lot of posts that I love, it was hard to choose.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much dude. I had no idea you would feature me in a post. Hehehe Your the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! ;) I love your blog and you are pretty awesome.

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.