1.06.2010

My Kitchen {as of January 2010}

1kitchen4x6 jan2010

I have gotten a few new things for my kitchen so I thought I would share some photos. I got the red & white rug at IKEA a few months ago. In the picture below you can see my new IKEA cabinet that I have wanted for so long!!! {link} It was a Xmas present from my in-laws.

My Kitchen - January 2010

My Kitchen - January 2010

My Kitchen - January 2010

My Kitchen - January 2010

My Kitchen - January 2010

We still have lots of "finishing touches" to do around the whole room. I guess a house is never "done",...unless you have endless amounts of time. HA!

5 comments:

  1. I think the new cabinet is great! The dining room and kitchen are looking really nice Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so amazed at your incredible style! You rock!

    The kitchen and dining room look wonderful. I love the new cabinet. How lucky you had that perfect recess to put it in. Love the red and white and the way you've arranged the items in the cabinet. I think you are the first person I've seen to do hearts in a thoroughly modern way. Girly, but not too girly. Just the right amount of edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I like your Kitchen and Dining Area, reminds me of design when I was young and in Germany. A Loooong time ago. The white and red look just right. Yes a house is never done unless you have a lot of time and money.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.