8.04.2009

Andy Warhol & Robots

Chrissy emailed me asking for some help decorating her apartment. She told me she wanted something modern, she liked orange, Andy Warhol and robots! After seeing some photos of her apartment, I came up with this....

Warhol & Robots
Most everything is from IKEA, since that is one of the only places Chrissy can shop where she lives! Other items are from websites I love! Fulcrum Gallery, Chiasso and Cb2!

I also made more detailed design boards with a photo of the room. This helps Chrissy see my vision better.
Couch Wall ~


TV Wall ~

Entry Area ~

Dining Area ~


I really hope this helps Chrissy and inspires her!

~jessie~

1 comment:

  1. Really cute mood boards. I hope we get to see after pictures.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.