3.04.2009

*Creating Marilyn *

(one of my many projects for March 09)

I have been working on signs and photos for my booth! My pink booth is getting a complete makeover!!!



I really want to make my booth feel more "personal", like a little shop. Very little shop considering my booth is only 40 square feet!



I can't have my own store, but I can just keep making my booth better. I had two booths, but I have decided to downsize to just my pink booth. I want to be able to spend all my time on it! With spring coming I also will have less time to work on my booth! I have alot of work to do outside this year! (those who follow my blog have seen the photos! yikes!)



I thought cute little signs framed sitting in the booth here and there would be a cute added touch! I sell purses new and old, Marilyn Monroe photos, glassware, decorative items, and anything that is cute. Here is a old photo of my booth taken sometime last year....



I have sold most everything in this photo. The pretty white desk & hutch is gone. It always looked so pretty in my booth, but I sold it. (money is good!) Now I just have to find time to do all this,...HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.