9.28.2012

Sponsor Post: Pony Chops Custom Shoes

Hello there! My name is Chantal from PonyChops The Blog. I'm an illustrator, a vegan, a tea lover, an amateur baker and expert cake scoffer. I'm often described as a mermaid without the mermaid parts because I always have bright & colourful hair and eyebrows.
introduction

I'd like to tell you all about my main passion: shoe design. I first got in to shoe design when I decided to jazz up a pair of my sad old brogues by painting them with some cute little teddy bear faces. I loved those little shoes, and they traveled everywhere with me. Wherever I went people would admire my teddy shoes and ask me where I got them.

This is when I decided to set up my etsy shop: Ponychops.

I now specialize in hand painted, customized shoes. People tell me what they want painted, and I paint it on shoes for them. Here are some of my favourites:

shoes
skulls foxy

I hope you enjoyed looking at my shoes! Thank you for reading and thank you to Jessie for inviting me to Guest post!
Feel free to hop on over to my blog and say Hi :)

Thanks Chantal for sharing your lovely shoes!! You are very talented!!
Jessie

This is a scheduled post while I am on vacation at Disney World! Be back soon!

7 comments:

  1. Her etsy shop is seriously my favorite thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all please!!! Seriously, I love her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over all these shoes! I am so keen on anything with mushrooms.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would love a pair of these! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to start up saving. I love the pug & fox! :3

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.