9.14.2012

4 Simple Goals (Before 2013)

Just typing 2013 in my post title seems strange! If you haven't seen it yet, a lot of bloggers are sharing 4 Simple Goals that they would like to accomplish before the end of the year. It all started over on A Beautiful Mess! There are guidelines, so head over there to read them before you decide to do it. Sharing it on your blog almost makes you HAVE to accomplish your goals!!

4SimpleGoals

The goal is to be able to blog about your accomplishments and at the end of the year you get to reward yourself!
My reward will be a nice dress or outfit from ModCloth!
I always go to their website and drool/daydream about having something from their website!
Great thing is I'm going on vacation in less then a week and I really will get to start my goals refreshed! :)

simplegoal exercise

My exercise routine for the entire year of 2012 has been very disappointing. I did some off and on but just never stuck with it. All I want to do is stick with a Pilates routine. I would like to do it for 1 hour a few days a week! Why is this so hard?? A lot of that has to do with the item #2 listed below. Even though I am doing well with my biking, I feel that Pilates would help reduce my stress level!

simplegoal2

Holy Crap, I gotta work on this!!! Most of this is referring to my blog. I spend way too much time on my computer. I have decided to NOT do design work for other people anymore. It was a tuff decision to make, but necessary. My life has become just sitting in my chair on my computer. I enjoy it, but it's too much right now. I have gotten better about scheduling my blog posts ahead of time and only designing posts a few days a week. My other problem is not feeling like I have enough time to read all the blogs I love. I feel guilty when I can't stop by and leave comments often enough. :(
Any suggestions????? (PLEASE!)
simplegoal3

A big goal of mine for next year is to climb the Rocky Mountains on my bike! I still have a hard time with pedaling up hills and powering through them. I am also still breathing through my mouth too much. There is a trail that I failed at horribly back in July and I hope I can bike it next month! Challenge myself to some HILLS! I dread the winter months and not being able to bike much. I gotta get out there next month and bike some more!!! This goal of course is weather permitting!!

simplegoals4


Maybe this goal seems odd? Since I moved away from Ohio, my parents and I don't talk a lot. Pretty much just on Facebook and I find it very sad. It makes me upset often that I don't manage my time better and call them. I know that if I would take the time to pick up my phone and DO IT, that my overall happiness and stress would improve. :) Time flies and I don't ever want to take them for granted.

If you decide to do this challenge please leave me a comment and link!
I would love to read them!!!
I think I can achieve my goals! I want a dress!

Make sure to head over to A Beautiful Mess to read the original post!

5 comments:

  1. for number one, try blogilates.com! i love her video and just enjoy doing her workouts - and i've seen progress from doing them for a little over a month now.

    and i understand number four - it gets hard to keep in touch being so far apart

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katerine! I will check that out. :) Yes, you do know how number 4 is. Moving away is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm glad to see you've done this post too! Best of luck with your goals, they are good ones and I'm sure you'll kick their butts! I can't wait to see your new dress ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems off topic but, you're from Ohio? Me too! Where in Ohio are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to work on one and two myself.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.