9.29.2012

My Favorite Pins #4

I recently just started a new pin board for Disney stuff. It's not very full yet. I figured with all the other Disney related stuff happening on my blog, I would feature a few of my favorite Disney pins....

Pinterest Favorites Title 4 disney
Pinterest Favorites4 disney
Click on the numbers to visit the link!

1 Alice & Roses \\ Love this image! I think it's so beautiful with the roses.
2 The Castle \\ This is one of my favorite things to photograph at Disney World. Love the angle.
3 Ariel \\ Love the colors of this image and it's one of my favorite parts of the movie.
4 The Parade \\ I love the nighttime parade at Disney World. It's hard to get good shots of it in the dark.
5 Sleeping Beauty \\ Love this image and it's vintage look.

See all my Pinterest boards HERE!

This is a scheduled post while I am on vacation at Disney World! Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I don't have a disney pinboard yet actually haha... I definitely have to start one. By the way, I read about those Disney figurines (those surprise things) and now I want to collect them too lol! I wonder why I haven't seen any in Paris? Anyway, I'm considering a trip to a Disney store but I'm afraid they won't have any so I'll have to call first. I love them! :D (I read you were gonna trade some, please show! :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should collect them AND call the store first. A lot of the stores do not have a great selection. I will totally do a blog post for all the Vinylmations. It's going to take me forever to get my pictures all uploaded and go through everything to do posts. LOL Ebay is a great way to find good Vinylmations. When I do my post I will try to explain how it all works for all my readers who don't know what it's all about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you that would be so great!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.