9.10.2012

Sponsors & Friends // September

Meet my lovely September sponsors! Go make some new friends!
Meet my Sponsors


Emily from Tea Tree Vintage
Sponsor Post teatreevintage Emily 650x500
Blog \\ Twitter \\ Pinterest

Hello, I'm Emily! I am a 26 year old college student majoring in Medical Administration. I have an extreme passion for photography (though I'm not very good), anything vintage/old/pretty, nail art, gardening, boating, food, and books - to name a few! I am a tattooed vegetarian and mama to a very silly looking lil' pup, Calla, and a lion, Buddha. I am happily in love with my best friend, and we've been together going on 6 years in August. I love life and hope to share all my passions with you!


Sadie from Brambles & Honey
Sponsor Post Brambles&Honey 650x500
Blog \\ Facebook \\ BlogLovin'

Brambles & Honey is a lifestyle blog: my creative outlet, and a place where I explore everything that inspires me and everything that I appreciate about life. I want to soak up every day: the good and the bad. The brambles and the honey. You're welcome to join me on the ride! I write a lot about my family. I am an aspiring photographer. I write about the kind of faith that can move mountains. Sometimes I share recipes. A lot of times, I just want to show you beautiful things that have given me another opportunity to smile.


Lauren from Tastes Like Love
Sponsor Post TastesLikeLove Lauren 650x500
Blog \\ Twitter \\ BlogLovin'

My name is Lauren! I like all things colourful, kitsch and vintage. I collect tea cups, tea pots, bread tags and buttons. I also have an affinity for big circular stud earrings and lip balm. I love picnics, my husband Luke, floral dresses, stockings, vegetarian meals, ping pong, tetris, animal masks, pots of tea, box sets & movie nights, dinner parties, children's books, blogs, stationery, Sunday evenings, graphic design and illustrations. My blog is about my daily adventures, my illustrations, fancy folk & the delightful things I come across.


Amber from The Owl's Den
Sponsor Post TheOwlsDen Amber 650x500
Blog \\ Facebook \\ Twitter

My name is Amber and I am a 22 year old college student. I love sharing crafts, design ideas and I also love helping others. Though it started out as a design blog it turned into a combination of so many things like projects, cooking, furnishing my first apartment and just stuff going on in my little world. I still post helpful interior design stuff but also have fun with my mini adventures and my style post.

Courtney from Chase All Your Dreams Sponsor Post Chase Your Dreams 650x500
Blog \\ Facebook \\ Pinterest

I'm Courtney, 21, I am in love with The Big Apple. Chase All Your Dreams is a lifestyle blog of a college student who's trying to break into the music business. I love music, baking, traveling, crafting, DIY-ing, writing, and so much more. Please stop by and say hello.

The Coaster Shop - Owners Amber & Richard
Sponsor Post The Coaster Shop 650x500
Etsy Shop

We're a husband and wife team who enjoy crafting, hanging out with our two dogs and spending time with friends and family. All of our ceramic coasters have a full cork bottom to prevent slipping and are fully sealed to prevent wear and water damage. Other patterns are available. Just leave a comment when ordering if something else tickles your fancy!


SponsorShip Post BAR

Thanks to all my lovely sponsors for sponsoring My Mod Style this month!
If you are interesting in sponsoring My Mod Style, I would love to chat with you!
Visit my sponsorship page for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another set of cool friends & sponsors! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.