9.20.2012

Disney Dream Portraits

Have you seen these beautiful Disney Dream Portraits by Annie Leibovitz??? I think they are so well done and so fun to look at! I love seeing celebrities portrayed as popular Disney characters. They really are magical....

All images found on Google
Alice Mermaid Mermaid2 SnowWhite SnowWhite2 PeterPan Indian Indian2

I have always thought it would be fun to dress up like Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) and have some photos taken with a beautiful outdoor tea party setting. I know I am a dork, but come on it would be cool! If celebrities can do it, why can't I??

If you could do a photo shoot like this, what character would you like to be?

This is a scheduled post while I am on vacation at Disney World! Be back soon!

5 comments:

  1. I love these! Have you seen the Princess and the Pea one? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pocahontas one! I would probably want to be Mulan, if she counts. Or Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the dress up as Cinderella. She was always my favorite when I was little.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are amazing. I am totally in love.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.